The latest build of Pure Data Extented has been released for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows and is ready for download at: http://puredata.org/downloads/
PD (aka Pure Data) is a real-time graphical programming environment for audio, video, and graphical processing.
The pd-extended installers and packages include most of the libraries from the Pd CVS repository. These are generally the most complete assembly of all available libraries, extensions, and documentation. They are built to be easy to install.
- New font and layout is the exact same size on all platforms to the pixel
- PDP/PiDiP work out-of-box on Mac OS X
- Gem has working shader support
- Many new libraries: mapping, msd
- [comport] is robust on all platforms
- -font-face and -font-weight command line options
If you want the details, here’s the changelog.